A team from Deaf Direct has worked with Healthwatch Worcestershire and the Care Quality Commission’s Primary and Integrated Care Team to ensure GP surgeries understand the needs and experiences of patients with a hearing impairment. The work was so crucial it was mentioned in a national Healthwatch Publication – Care Quality Commission and local Healthwatch: Working together in primary and integrated care.
To find out how Deaf Direct’s work made an impact, please view the publication here
- RT @PGerra : @pulsepursuits somewhere on top of the hill are the runners in first stage of the duathlon, beautiful morning. @deafdirect http… 2 hours ago
- RT @ASutters : Good luck to everyone taking part in the @pulsepursuits #duathlon for @deafdirect this morning, especially the teams from @su … 2 hours ago
- RT @pulsepursuits : Great team! http://t.co/IAN9NVcLCE 2 hours ago
- RT @PGerra : @pulsepursuits duathlon route @deafdirect http://t.co/Oqa5rWAj1t 2 hours ago
- RT @PGerra : @sutcliffeCo getting ready for @pulsepursuits dualthlon http://t.co/z6JdehmCof 3 hours ago