Your gift is so valuable to us and we truly appreciate all the time and effort that you put into helping those with hearing loss and deafness in Worcestershire, Herefordshire & Oxfordshire. In return, this is our promise to you:
We are professional
- We adhere to the Institute of Fundraising’s Code of Fundraising Practice and provide information to our volunteers and fundraisers so that they also comply with this Code.
- We will NEVER sell your details to another company or charity. We are committed to the Data Protection Act and to protecting sensitive information.
- We respect that you may not wish to be contacted by us and in line with Institute of Fundraising procedures have an option for you to ‘opt-out’ of any fundraising communications on our Donation Forms.
- We follow procedures in line with Health and Safety Law and protecting our fundraising volunteers is of paramount importance to us.
We are transparent
- We are clear about our values, what we do and how your gift helps.
- We will answer any questions you have about fundraising.
- We tell the truth about the services we provide and their costs.
- Our policies and procedures are all available on our website for anyone to view.
We respect you
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of our supporters and clients.
- We will not pressurise you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to amend an existing gift, we will respect this.
- If you include a written note asking for your donation or gift to be used for a specific project or service, we will do so.
- The images and words we use for fundraising purposes are not designed to cause distress or offence – if they do, please let us know.
- We will support you as much as possible to make the most of your fundraising experience.
We are responsible for our actions
- If you are unhappy with the way you have been treated whilst fundraising for us, or have any concerns about our fundraising procedures, you can make a Complaint using our Complaints Procedure.
Our Contact Details
If you have any queries about this promise or our services, please do not hesitate to contact us
Head Office Address
Vesta Tilley House
01905 746 301
Thank you for your support.